• University of Virginia, B.A., Economics, 1969.
• U.S. Naval Officer Candidate School, Newport, R.I. (first in class)
• University of North Florida, graduate studies in finance, accounting, business law.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION:
• Valuations, presentations, and sales of privately owned businesses.
• Corporate purchases and strategic acquisitions.
• Recapitalizations of businesses: new equity, senior and subordinated debt.
• Operational, financial, and strategic planning management consulting.
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE:
Arnold specializes in mergers, acquisitions, and recapitalization consulting. His experience includes over twenty years as owner and president of various companies and partnerships, primarily in the retail convenience store, wholesale fuel and trucking, automated fueling, hotel and real estate development businesses. For seven years, he worked for The Charter Company, a Fortune 500 multinational corporation as assistant to the president, and was responsible for analyzing acquisitions. President of various subsidiaries in wholesale distribution and land development. Arnold also served three years, U.S. Navy as a Talos missile officer for the USS Long Beach, a nuclear powered cruiser.
• Florida Petroleum Marketers and Convenience Store Association: past President, Hall of Fame.
• Young Presidents Organization: past Chapter Chairman, Florida Chapter; past International Board of Directors; past International Forum Chairman.World Presidents
• Organization: Executive Committee, Board of Directors, Florida Chapter.